Header

Mr. Robin Redbreast doesn't like this cold weather!!!!

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Closing down this BLOG

When I started this 2nd blog,   it was to be an alternative to my main blog  (Joyful Reflections).  I started it for two reasons:  1. to give people who like short blogs an alternative to my longer one;  and 2. a place to show off some of my better photos....

This blog never did catch on with most people since I seldom ever got more than 5-8 comments each time I posted...   SO---because of the lack of interest and because of my time constraints,  I'm shutting down this blog for awhile.   I may or may not post here again...

BUT---I will definitely keep JOYFUL REFLECTIONS---so I invite all of you to click on the link and visit my main blog!!!!!  I post almost every Monday..

HAPPY NEW YEAR and many blessings to you.

Hugs,

6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Whew! When I saw you were closing down a blog, I was dismayed. I love seeing your pictures and reading your commentary.I'm glad you are keeping the other blog going.
Hope you are staying warm.Over here that would be a full time job.,It is simple terribly cold right now.

Ann Thompson said...

Wherever you post I enjoy teadinfpg and seeing your wonderful photos

George said...

I'm going to miss your wonderful pictures.

The Furry Gnome said...

I hope it means you post more often on the other blog!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am sorry it didn't work out. I always looked forward to it. BUT you scared me for a bit...I am glad you are keeping the other one!

Fun60 said...

So pleased you are not giving up blogging. I am finding trying to run two blogs quite difficult but they cover different topics so I will continue as long as I can. I wish you both a healthy and happy 2018.