Header

Mr. Robin Redbreast doesn't like this cold weather!!!!

Saturday, July 1, 2017

DAY LILIES Galore in our Yard --2017

Welcome to JULY.....  I am not sure what happened to June --but it is gone!!!  Mercy Me!!!

Today I am featuring two of this year's Day Lilies blooming in our yard this month... The Header at the top is named Wild Horses Day Lily and this picture was taken on 6/13/17.

The Day Lily featured above is named  FUCHSIA DREAM DAY LILY.  This picture was taken on 6/20/17...

Hope you enjoy both of these Day Lilies...   We have many, many more beauties in our yard so I wish you were here to see them all in person!!!

Have a great month ahead..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA.   God Bless us ALL.

Hugs,

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The Fuchsia Dream is my very favorite, how beautiful!!! There are lots of Wild Horses around here, more than any other flower I think. I have been wondering why.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

How beautiful! what a nice way to say Happy Birthday America!

The Furry Gnome said...

Look forward to all your beautiful day lilies, and ours too once they co e out. Have a happy July 4th!

George said...

Both of these day lilies are gorgeous. You got great pictures of them.

A Colorful World said...

Wow! Your lilies are amazing! Love these. Hope you have a wonderful Independence Day!

Jeevan said...

Superb capture on the day lilies! Both the images got gorgeous detail of blossom

Arkansas Patti said...

You make such a strong case for the beauty of day lilies.
Hope you and George have a great and safe 4th.

Connie said...

So beautiful!! Time just keeps flying by. Hope you have a nice holiday!

Ann Thompson said...

Yes June went by at an incredibly fast spèed. Both lilies are so pretty

Ruth Hiebert said...

I do love all the varieties of Day Lilies. Keep on posting them so I can enjoy them.

linda m said...

What a beautiful Lily.

Janice K said...

Your lilies are awesome...I bet your yard I'd filled with color right now.

I have been wanting to that you for your post awhile back asking how we were doing. My husband did start this year with radiation treatments for prostate cancer. He came through them well and is outside working on our land most every day. We won't know the final results for sometime, but he feels good.

I am well. Still take lots of bird pictures but haven't been blogging too much. I've enjoyed sewing since I was a child and have done a lot of quilting in recent years, and that takes time. I still enjoy seeing your blog and hearing about your adventures, and imagining what it would be like if my flowers would bloom like yours do.

Have a great day!

Pat Tillett said...

Flowers don't get much prettier than that Betsy! Photos either...