Header

Mr. Robin Redbreast doesn't like this cold weather!!!!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

LILIES in our Yard

DIZZY Lilies in our Yard
During the Summer, we love all of our Lilies and our Day Lilies... Last month I featured some of our Day Lilies--so this month,  I'm featuring some of our Lilies...

The Lily in the header header (at the top) is named STARGAZER...   I love this lily.  I didn't notice the critter on the lily until I posted it on here.  Can you see it?  

The photo in this post is another of my favorite lilies,  named  DIZZY....  I enjoy seeing our Lilies individually --but also enjoy them in groups!

Hope you enjoy seeing both of these pretty LILIES in our yard.

Have a wonderful JUNE, my Friends.

Hugs,

19 comments:

Jeevan said...

Lovely capture on the lilies! Everytime i see liles it only reminds my mom and her name is Lily :)

George said...

Both of these lilies are beautiful!

Arkansas Patti said...

OK, had to go back and see the critter:)) You always have the most beautiful lilies.

linda m said...

After a closer look I saw the critter on the Lily. They are such beautiful flowers.

A Colorful World said...

Oh my! That's one gorgeous lily!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good to see a post from you, Betsy! I like the Stargazer the best. And yes, I do see the bug! I hope you are both well!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Both of these are gorgeous.

Connie said...

These are so pretty, Betsy! They are so elegant looking.

Fun60 said...

They are beautiful flowers.

Ann Thompson said...

These are both so pretty

The Furry Gnome said...

Love your flowers! Our lilies won't be bloomong for a month yet.

Neal said...

Both are beautiful.... I couldn't pick a favorite of the two.

Jo said...

Beautiful, Betsy.Yes, I did see the critter!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Ok I even enlarged it, still can't see the critter! If it had been a snake lol 😂 I am bad about that.....beautiful, such nice color

Pam said...

Wow....now all I have is orange lilies, nothing like this. That is beautiful.

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

So pretty! We have one or two Stargazers too. I always feel like they are my "special" lilies. Your Dizzy is equally special!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Stargazer is pretty. Seems like a good name for a horse.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Awesome Betsy. Have a woderful Jube too. Granddauhter is visiting and will be 1 on July 1_ How quickly the first year has gine by.

Pat Tillett said...

Beautiful flowers and beautiful photos of them!